Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Monogram Bag

Since I am currently not working and looking for a job I spend a lot of time at home looking for a job.  This also means a lot of time spent on the computer, iPad and iPhone! I spend a lot of time on different job sites and boards looking for work, however I do enjoy social media which as completely added to my monogram addiction! Husband wants to contact all the people I order from and ask them to ban me from their sales.  He has also mentioned an intervention but if this addiction is wrong I don't want to be right!!!


Just a little background on my shopping habit... I love it! I would shop everyday if I could but I don't want to put husband in the poorhouse! And I really want to start saving more for our next home and babies! However I shop, I shop a lot! But very very very rarely will I pay full price for something.  I believe you can always find something cheaper somewhere else or a coupon or it will go on sale soon.

Back to my issue at hand... social media flash sales! So many companies that offer monogram products are small companies, most run in a home by one person or two friends, many of these companies rely heavily on social media to get their products out there.  Well I have friended so many of these companies on Facebook, follow them on twitter and like their Pinterest boards.  This has increased my monogram goodies so much! Many of these companies offer flash sales, "social media" discounts that are only posted on their walls or tweets.  They also let you know of sales or new items. So addictive!

I have a lot of new items that are on the way (one of the sad things about getting married is having a new monogram so you can't use the old one- but that also means you get new stuff!!!!!!) and will share as things start coming in. 

This is the new bag I just ordered in grey and I can't wait for fall/winter!
 
 

Here are just a few of my favorites:

Ten23 Designs: I found her on Etsy used a lot of her products for my wedding... She has great flash sales on Facebook also check out her sale page.
 

PreppyandPersonalized: Thank goodness on of my friends on Facebook likes this because I am obsessed with these flash sales! Somethings are a little pricey for my taste but they do have a lot of GREAT things. It makes my excited for Monday Nights!!!
https://www.facebook.com/PreppyandPersonalized#!/PreppyandPersonalized

Marley Lilly: I love this site!  Super cute items and for the most part they are super fast processing and shipping orders. To make it better they have a sale/last chance/ damaged items page... with some unreal deals! Sign up for emails and follow them on twitter, you will get some discount codes and special deals.
http://www.marleylilly.com/

I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do! Happy Monogramming!

No comments:

Post a Comment