Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinning!

Follow Me on Pinterest

As most women are... I'm addicted to Pinterest! I love finding new ideas for craft, new helpful items around the house, beauty and health items and most of all the yummy things that husband enjoys eating. 

I love this site! The people that created it are geniuses. I spend hours looking at ideas being lead to other sites and pinning away! Part of my OCD had me spending some of my day arranging my pins.  Some items needed their own board and some needed to be moved. 

I was able to get a lot of ideas for my wedding on there that saved a ton of money and I think gave better personal touches!  Below are a few of the crafts I have completed:

I painted a canvas with Chalkboard paint and hung with orange and blue ribbons, this is great in front of the TV so we have the channels and don't have to use to guide all day!

This photo has a few items... 1.The decal on the dollar store vase ( decal from Ten23 Designs) 2. Pearl inside the vase, they are large craft pearls from Jo Anns 3. Notice the apothecary jars in the back, these are are now on my bar, I have a few filled with different fun bar themed items... corks, beer bottle tops and pop tops

4th of July Nails!

As most southern girls are guilty of I love pearls! These are just Jo Anns craft pearls hot glued to a wooden "L" from Jo Anns

This is my gameday wreath... love it! These are are just two feather boas wrapped around a craft wreath form.
 
 
As you can imagine I spend a lot of time in Jo Anns! I also just recently borrowed a sewing machine from my mother-in-law so I am going to be trying so new crafts... stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment