Tonight husband and I are heading to St. Augustine so he can play in a golf tournament (side note- he asked me on our first date after this tournament a few years ago!!!!) and we are making a weekend out of it! Super excited. I am going to see some friends and family and have a great time.
When I started packing I realized my addiction is pretty bad! Here is just some of the monogram stuff I am bringing with me...
1. My favorite road trip bag: my LL Bean canvas bag- husband got this for me for Christmas last year and I was so sad I couldn't use it until our wedding (didn't want to jink anything!!!!). It was the first thing I received with my new monogram.
2. My Florida Yacht Club tote- this is great for bathroom and hair supplies! It zips closed so it doesn't matter if it gets knocked over. Thank you Daddy for getting this for me a few years ago.
3. My monogramed Marley Lilly handbag- love this!
4. My market tote with my name- My bestie gave this to me when I was her MOH in her wedding this summer. I love bringing this for snacks and such, its easy to get in and out of!
5. My Marley Lilly small pouch- I like to use this for my jewelry! I have lots of monogram goodies inside!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment