Thursday, September 20, 2012

Goodies from a Flash Sale

In my previous post I told y'all about some of my favorite places to feed my monogram addiction, well I got a great package in the mail yesterday with some new goodies!  I purchases a few items from Ten23 Designs during a Flash Sale she was having on Facebook a few weeks ago.  I'm so excited for these items I can't stand it.  Is it cooler outside yet so I can wear the amazing monogram scarf?
 
 
These are the goodies I got....
A black cashmere feel scarf with a large bright pink monogram
A necklace with a monogram disk (after the picture I removed the beads- can't wait to use them for another craft)
A pearlized bracelet with a black monogram
A wonderful grey and white wristlet with a soft pink monogram
 
Everything I purchased was a fraction of the price I would have paid if it wasn't for the flash sale.  Hope you enjoy and look out for those flash sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment