Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28

Today is a very special day to me! Three years ago today my husband and I went on our first date.  After he played in a golf tournament, that I volunteered to work, he asked me if I wanted to grab dinner (we had known each other for a number of months prior). I had a big test the next day so I had to grab something fast and head back to the library, so we went to chick-fil-a! It was awesome. What should have been a fest 30-45 minute date turned into over 2 hours, we just talked and laughed the whole time. Fast forward 3 years and we are married with our wonderful puppy! Tonight is date night and I can't wait to spend some time with the best husband in the world!
This is the first picture that we had together a month we started dating.
 
This picture was the most recently taken. 
 
I love him and am so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment