So yesterday started out as kind of a drag, I had a horrible headache and didn't feel like getting out of bed. Once I finally did my day became awesome!
1. I made home made beef stroganoff! This was my first attempt at this dish. It came out well and husband has asked me to add this into the regulars I make for dinner. It was made in the crockpot so it was super easy and allowed to get other things done. Just another Pinterest success!
2. Last weekend I borrowed a mini-sewing machine from my in-law's vacation home. Yesterday I broke it out and started sewing!!!! I started with just a scrap piece of fabric and to see if I could even do it. To my surprise I was successful, this got my creative juices flowing! First I mended a skirt I have not been able to wear for a year and now it is fixed!!! Then I noticed some spare fabric from a gameday dress my mother-in-law made me (info on that coming soon) and some extra ribbon from another project so I made a tote! I can't even tell you how excited I am. This is only the first in a long list of things I will begin to make. I already spent a few hours in Joanns today looking and buying fabric. I want to get a larger machine soon because this one is a little small and moves when in use.


No comments:
Post a Comment