Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back Home.... :(

Back home from my great weekend with friends and family.  I am truly blessed to have as many great people in my life as I do!

Friday was the day of all days! I started out dropping husband off to get a ride to the golf course with a friend and I ended up spending hours at our friends home drinking mimosas, eating breakfast and laughing! It was just what I needed.  After that I met up with the most talented wedding planner for lunch and small dose of shopping. Then back to our friends home for a little cook-out and so many more laughs. As if our day wasn't packed enough we then went out with a bunch of friends from school!

Saturday we got up to watch some football, had lunch with one of my besties/college roommate.  We then drove about an hour to my sister's house for her step-daughters birthday.  It was so much fun... they just got the cutest little dog! I also knocked it out of the park with her birthday gift... you see I have not been shopping for little girls EVER! My shopping usually consist of the Nerf Gun section.  So I guessed and got a gift card to Justice, she gave me the biggest hug. I was super happy to get it right! After leaving the party we went to have dinner with a friend of Husbands. Tired we decided to just go back to the condo and watch so football. 
 


This morning all we did was watch football and get on the road...

Now its back to reality. I really hate being away from my girls but know I will get to hangout with them very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment