Thursday, August 30, 2012

Football is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to jump on the couch and scream! This is my favorite time of the year!!!!!! Growing up in the South, Saturdays are reserved for college football.  They always have been and always will be.  I never even paid much attention to the NFL but I do enjoy watching because I love football in general. 
(super cheez...on my to a game a few years ago)

Orange and Blue runs through my veins and I was Gator chomping before I would walk! My family has always enjoyed going to games together. It has always been something that we have done together.  However as time as gone on my brother attended another college in the SEC so he tends to cheer for them more. I can't really hate on him for it because he is an alumni so I will support them (as long at they are not playing UF for them winning hurts UF in any way!!!!).
(photo circa November 2002)
 
(brother and I at an away game 2011)
 
 
Since Husband is a yankee he was not raised on college football, he watched a lot of NFL.  Well since we live in the south and have access to UF tickets he was become on big UF fan as well.  We have a had a lot of fun over the past few years going to games together. I can't wait for games this year. 
 
(husband and I at a bowl game)
 
This weekend is going to be filled with fun, food, friends and lots of lots of football! I really can't wait, my new monogram orange and blue cooler (pictures to come!!!) and put on so much orange and blue that I almost look silly! Happy Football Season everyone. GO GATORS!!!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment