Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What a crazy weekend!

So I have been MIA for the past few days, SORRY!

I attended a shotgun wedding this weekend! Very interested... the bride was wearing a mid-drift showing wedding dress. But to each their own.  I ended up spending the whole day with two of my favorite people... B. Grace and Syd (two great girl from college).  I admit we had a little too much to drink but it was OK we didn't drive.  We sat on a porch all day and just hangout. 
 
This was really just what I needed, since we have moved I have not had much personal interaction with anyone except husband. And yes I love being with him but sometimes you just need a girl friend to hangout with.  These two girls are really just want I needed.  I so enjoy being around them and it made me feel like we were back in college!
 
We had few had a few rain storms from the outer-bands of a Tropical Storm.  In my opinion it made it better, listening to the rain and hanging out I think was what we all really needed.
 
I love these girls with all of my heart and hope I get to spend more time with them very soon.  Driving back home yesterday in more storms was not much fun! But today is a beautiful day and I'm spending it inside looking for jobs and new monogram items.  Speaking of monograms... I'm putting together a post to share of my favorite monogram items and places to purchase them, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment