My father is a mess, he is that person that you never know if he is joking or not (trust me 28 years later and I'm still confused!). However he is very serious about providing for his family and his job. I was lucky enough to never have to need for anything and really wanted for anything (within moderation), but my father also taught me to be independent. He may not tell me everyday but I know he loves me and has only wanted the best for me!
My mother is an amazing woman! If I could be 1/2 the mother and wife she has been I will be happy! She has always worked hard but was always there to still be a mom! She is the definition of a working mom and lordy lordy I hope my cooking skills can one day compare to hers. I am so proud to be her daughter!
I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday and has a safe weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment